Surveillance Works Officer (2 roles available)
- 2 positions available:
- 1 x Full Time permanent (Engineering)
- 1 x Full Time (3 Year Max Term Contract - Development team)
- Band 5 ($64k - $79k per year, plus super and Commuter Use Vehicle)
- Monthly RDO
We are seeking 2 Surveillance Officer's one in our Engineering and Capital Works Team and one in our Development Engineering Team. Both will undertake the surveillance of contractors undertaking works on councils road networks and capital works programs such as bridges, footpaths, car parks, sporting field developments etc.
The role will collect data and manage the entry into Cardinia's asset management system in accordance with relevant asset management plans.
To be successful in this position you will have previous experience in road condition assessments with a sound knowledge of road construction and maintenance. Your sound communication skills and ability to conduct manual labour will allow you to excel in this busy role.
Cardinia is a values driven organisation that focuses on professional development of staff, and offers family friendly and flexible work models and conditions.
- Position Description for Surveillance Works Officer (Engineering) permanent role
- Position Description for Surveillance Works Officer (Development) 3 Year Contract
Applications close: Wednesday 31 May 2017
To apply please complete the online application form below, you will be required to upload your resume and cover letter and respond to the key selection criteria.