Development Project Engineer
- Full time, Ongoing Position
- Band 6 ($78,000 - $92,000 Annual Salary)
Cardinia Shire Council currently has a vacancy for an experienced Development Project Engineer.
This position will be responsible for the following:
- Undertake engineering construction plan checking and approval of development applications and provide specialist advice in the areas of traffic and drainage for new development and capital works proposals.
- Carry out engineering investigations and recommend/prepare engineering design solutions for internal and external customer enquiries, including drainage related issues.
- Project co-ordination and management for the planning, design and construction of civil works, including roads, drains, bridges, recreation facilities, open space and infrastructure improvements associated with Councils capital works.
- Provide direction and support to Development Delivery Engineer, project engineers and surveillance officers.
- Coordinate service authority works within the Shire.
To be successful in this position a tertiary qualification in Engineering, entitling membership of The Institute of Engineers, would be considered an advantage.
Cardinia offers an innovative health and wellbeing program, flexible working arrangements, unique leadership development and a significant reward & recognition program.
Please apply using the online application form below. You will be required to upload your resume and cover letter and respond to the key selection criteria.
Applications close: Wednesday 31 May 2017 - please note this is a re-advertised position, previous applicants need not apply.
For further information download the full Position Description or call 1300 787 624.